Here’s a few articles worth reading.
- An interesting piece on photographing frozen meals for the outer display carton. Reality or creative liberties? You decide.
- Sort of along the same lines as the previous post, but this one talks about on-line grocery shopping and the imagery used to sell those products.
- Same store restaurant sales slump in Q3. This coincides with the overall health of the economy I think…no matter what the government keeps telling us.
- Specialty drinks help restaurants cope with slumping beverage margins. And they are tasty I might add!
- Gluten free baked goods? Sound odd, but it looks like it has passed the trend phase. The good news is, all Genpak bakery products are 100% gluten free!