More food packaging news worth a look…
- Consumers seem more in tune on the types of packaging used these days. So much so it can sway their decision to buy a product or not. For me it’s reusable & microwave safe packaging that can push me over the edge to purchase.
- Okay so this one about renaming fish really doesn’t have anything to do with food packaging, but the marketing guy inside me liked this enough to post.
- Beer, wine or liquor? Some interesting statistics on what people choose to drink, for those that chose to drink.
- The FDA has now defined what can be called gluten free. One thing is for sure…Genpak products are 100% gluten free!
- Food trucks at airports? Interesting concept. I wonder if it’ll take off? Okay that was bad but it made me chuckle.
- Take home catering can offer a great revenue stream. I like this article because we offer a full range of food packaging perfect for this type of application.