Things I’m thankful for (in no particular order):
- Company luncheons so I don’t have to pack my peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the morning.
- Days off from school so I don’t have to pack my kid’s peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- The day before a major holiday because all the people who would normally call, email or otherwise ask me to do stuff are more than likely on vacation.
- The genius who invented the I-Pod so I don’t have to listen to Christmas music for the next 31 days (even though I’ll probably play some on the I-Pod).
- A spouse that will do most of the family Christmas shopping.
- The delete button.
- Most of all my rabid fan base of readers consisting of my mom & my spouse.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.