- The city of Yonkers will begin collection of #6 polystyrene for recycling! Great news and way to go city leaders of Yonkers. Finally a group of leaders who solve issues by creating jobs & commerce instead of banning what they don’t understand.
- Is McDonald’s beef real? Any pink slime, eyeballs or lips added? Watch this video to see the truth. (I’m off for a QPWC)
- Taco Bell goes mobile with a new app allowing customers to order from their mobile devices and skip the lines to pick up their order.
- Want to reduce greenhouse gases? Use plastic instead of glass. A study by Franklin & Associates may surprise you about the real story.
- SKU rationalization and reduction is a hot topic. Restaurant operators look to do more with less. An excellent way to achieve this is with a hinged container that eliminates the need for side portion cups!
Food Packaging News
Wednesday, October 29th, 2014